1. Visit projects.erisafire.com and click Sign In.
2. You'll be directed to the ERISAfire Projects login page. Click on Don't remember your password?.
3. You will be prompted to enter the email address that is associated with your ERISAfire Projects account. Enter that email address to receive the link to reset your password.
4. Check your email inbox. You should have an email from ERISAfire Support that looks like the screenshot below. Click on the red Change My Password button.
5. You will be redirected to a webpage where you can reset your password. Enter your new password; then click on the white arrow in the bottom blue section to confirm and proceed.
You will see a confirmation message that your password has been successfully changed.
6. Login to ERISAfire Projects with your email address and new password to verify the change.
Questions? If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via the in-app messenger (friendly blue guy in the lower right-hand corner) here or on ERISAfire Projects.